Account Director – Medical Communications – London/Hybrid/Remote – Great benefits and competitive £££
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking an Account Director to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes.
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more.
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
The Account Director role will be working with bright and ambitious colleagues in this health communications agency. It is a key role that requires excellent account handling skills with the ability to deliver strategy and direction.
- Managing and directing all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Proactive development of existing accounts, identifying opportunities for growth.
- Great forward planning with innovations and creativity.
- An in-depth knowledge if the clients strategic goals
- Regular update meetings with the management team.
- Ensuring all accounts are profitable, financial reporting and forcasting.
- Budget tracking and ensuring invoicing is timely.
- Strong presentation skills from previous experience in delivering new business pitches.
- Always managing timings and implementation of account deliverables with confidence.
To apply for this Account Director role you must have at least 4 years experience within a Medical Communications/Educations Agency.
- Must have at least 4 years experience within a medical communications/education agency.
- Could be an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to step up OR an established Account Director looking for a fresh challenge with excellent benefits and remote working.
- Must be used to leading on pitches and new business development.
- Must be used to having budget and financial responsibilities.
- Confident in leading a team in a positive and motivaltional manner.
- Must be proactive and a real team player.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What should you do next?
This Conference Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on exciting events and some of the worlds top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Conference Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.