Senior Account Executive – Medical Communications – Cheshire (or can be remote) – £Competitive Salary and great benefits
This fantastic role is for an enthusiastic and skilled medical communications professional with some experience under their belt. The role will be to drive and manage the delivery of several busy projects. You would be playing a vital part in an integrated team, helping to develop forward thing solutions to meet clients needs.
This agency is renowned for their working environments, brilliant offices, and employee satisfaction. They work across a broad range of therapy areas.
What sets this agency apart from its competitors?
- This company has open plan, modern offices with great transport links.
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
- They work with a large portion of the top pharmaceutical companies, across a broad client base.
- This agency offers highly competitive benefits.
- This role will be driving a project and financial management of several projects from brief to completion.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of project management to ensure client needs are addressed and met.
- When required, support on a variety of functions, lead on teleconferences, building strong and trusting relationships with key clients and a variety of 3rd party experts.
- Previous experience in working within a medical communications or medical education agency.
- Good project management and financial acumen.
- Ability to manage large projects and programs of work.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- A fantastic team player who wants to learn and progress.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.