Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – US-Based (Remote) - Up to $130,000 (USD) depending on Seniority
A market leading healthcare communications agency is looking for an experienced Medical Writer to take a lead role as they expand their operations and diversify the therapy areas they work in. They are aiming to double in size by 2025, making this an exciting opportunity for an ambitious medical writer looking for career projection.
- Work with the top 20 global Pharma and Biotech companies
- Plenty of room for career development as we grow in headcount and expand into new areas
- Award-winning approach to patent engagement in publications
You will be creating content across our specialist areas, initially for established and new clients as we expand into new therapy areas.
- Autonomy and trust to manage your own responsibilities as a Senior Medical Writer
- Fully flexible working with the option to work from home full-time
- Inclusive and Diverse work culture
You will be an experienced Medical Writer, comfortable taking a leadership role as a Senior in our team.
- Demonstrable publications experience required
- Agency experience required
- Ideally experienced in multiple therapy areas
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a tight-knit and flexible company, with backing and investment offering huge potential for growth. To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the US, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.