Associate / Scientific Director – Strong Medical Affairs and Promotional– Well Rounded Med Comms experience – North America Region: East and Central
Independent agency with c100 people across the UK and US – scientific, creative, innovative and disruptive!
- Limitless career possibilities and exciting growth opportunities
- A world class team who are constantly innovating and inspiring each other
- Full program of professional development activities to allow everyone to flourish and learn new things.
- Recently won 4 of the top 25 pharma clients to add to their broad client base.
- Therapy areas include oncology, immunology, rare disease, rheumatology and inflammatory disease.
- Generous annual leave and fully flexible working pattern
This is an exciting opportunity on the agency’s senior team to lead on a large medical affairs account with a smaller percentage of promotional work.
- Strategic partner to the client, facilitate meetings, ad boards, franchise level strategic and tactic planning.
- Exciting project and competitive fast-paced account.
- Co-lead the account in collaboration with a Senior VP, Client Services, Creative and Client Services colleagues.
- Lead and mentor a team of scientific writers, advise clients and key experts, and make suggestions to shape and align client strategy.
- Immunology and Rheumatology with potential to expand the business into other indications.
With an advanced doctoral degree and around 7 years’ medical communications agency experience you will be a well-rounded medical communications expert with solid medical affairs experience, ready for next challenge!
- Confident advising the client and supporting medical affairs and promotional deliverables.
- Comfortable aligning strategy across a high-volume account and be able to adeptly resource projects amongst the team.
- Develop and oversee content development providing continual editorial support and guidance.
- Efficient people manager with the ability to coach and mentor their team to success.
What should you do next?
This Associate / Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead this exciting medical affairs account working as a strategic partner to the client. To discuss this Senior / Scientific Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.