Account Executive – Medical Communications – London/Manchester Hybrid – £28k - £30k -Independent medical education agency.
An award winning, independent medical education agency. Partnering with healthcare professionals, patients, pharmaceutical and biotech clients globally, delivering creative medical education programmes. Creative and impactful programmes, everything they do reflect the company’s focus to exceed expectations. A friendly and cohesive team, with the drive and passion to exceed client expectations, they have great breadth of experience in house with client-side pharma and marketing backgrounds. This company offers genuine opportunities to diversify skill set and get involved in different areas of the business.
As an Account Executive you will join a supportive team and work on large client accounts on a range of Therapy areas and deliverables.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standards, within budget, time and beyond the client’s expectations.
- Being part of a team that’s accountable for client accounts and internal programmes, building client relations and growing when possible.
- Helping prepare new business pitches, including communication strategies, budgets and pitch presentations.
- Working in a seamless manner with the senior team to always keep internal standard processes, training and review procedures are followed to ensure the delivery of quality programmes.
Must have experience within a Healthcare Communications Agency and wants to learn and develop in a smaller and more inclusive agency where your ideas and flair will be recognized and rewarded.
- A real passion to work as a team and deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Have Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player in a flexible, dynamic, and supportive team.
- Be motivated, flexible and can work in a versatile manner.
- Dynamic and driven.
What you should do next
This Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a company that have such a unique offering and a fantastic team. To discuss this role further or to find out about other medical communication roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.