Account Manager – Independent Healthcare Comms Agency – Central London – £Competitive Salary
This fully integrated healthcare comms agency offering a creative and innovative approach to medical communications and healthcare marketing is seeking an Account Manager to join their growing Client Services Team.
With a fully integrated approach to Healthcare Communications, this agency works with clients across pharmaceutical, healthcare, and patient communities to create truly innovative and creative promotional and educational campaigns. They are a close-knit and supportive team of experts passionate about what they do! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager:
- Modern offices based in Central London
- Offering flexibility with a balance between home and office working
- Exciting projects that cover marketing and medical communications
- A hardworking, dedicated, and friendly team of experts passionate about communications!
As an Account Manager at this agency you will play a key role within the agency to deliver varied projects, oversee junior team members and collaborate with all areas of the agency to produce high-quality work that matches detailed client briefs:
- Overseeing projects including timelines, resources, and planning with particular focus on costs
- Takes the lead with clients’ strategic planning and overall goals, advising and consulting
- Manages team to provide leadership, mentoring and to allocate work
- Ensures all of the teams’ work is completed to the highest standard of detail and care
- Collaborates with writing and creative teams to outline clear and detailed briefs
- Actively contributes to the success of the agency through business development, awareness, and marketing
To be successful in this Account Manager position you should have experience working as an Account Manager in a Healthcare Communications agency. You will be experienced delivering marketing, digital, and medical education campaigns for different audiences and across varied deliverables! If you have a varied skillset and a real passion for healthcare comms then look no further!
- Experience working as an Account Manager for an integrated Healthcare Communications Agency
- Accustomed to marketing, digital and medical education campaigns
- Experienced leading on account strategies and long-term goals
- Degree educated
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine a passion for healthcare marketing and medical communications with a digital and creative twist! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.