Associate Director – Consultancy - Strategic Market Access – £Competitive + bonus
- Friendly and collaborative workplaces.
- Flexible start and finish hours.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities.
- Very well integrated and established consultancy.
- Extensive benefits packages.
- Develop and execute solutions and innovations, ensuring client objectives are met via deliverables of the highest quality according to agreed timelines.
- Be a core contributor to thought leadership and innovation across all SMA offerings - providing ideas and support in the BD activity workstreams.
- To ensure profitable and timely delivery of high-quality projects.
- Strategic Market Access (SMA) areas of expertise – providing the link between evidence – data – access to provide multifaceted solutions.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry; relating to product development, approval, marketing, and continued lifecycle management.
- Proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 8–10 years’ relevant experience.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.