Principal Medical Writer – HTA Submissions & Value Communications – Leading Market Access Agency – London or Oxford with hybrid working - £competitive salary, 7% pension, health insurance, life insurance and 28 days A/L + BH + birthday off, active social scene.
Do you want to progress your career in a market leading HEOR Consultancy who genuinely values their employees? A company who has clear, defined development plans which is backed by senior members of the team having started their careers there as graduates? This company has an open-door policy, a friendly atmosphere and values collaborative working, ensuring your voice is heard no matter what level you are.
A recently acquired HEOR Consultancy is now hiring a Principal Medical Writer to focus on a range of projects, mainly around HTA Submissions and Value Communications.
- International HEOR Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies, boosting their offering
- Offices in Oxford and London (brand new office space in London), working on a hybrid working model (2-3 days on site) – gym and café onsite!
- Working across several therapy areas
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard
- Active social committee with regular events held throughout the year
- Mental Health and Well-being is prioritised and they’ve recently appointed a Mental Health First Aider
The Principal Medical Writer – HTA Submissions / VC is responsible for;
- Author and deliver high quality HTA submissions and value communication materials
- Ensure all client deliverables and internal documents are of high quality
- Proof reading and editing own work as well as the work of junior members of the team
- Plan project deliverables and timelines, ensuring these are met and within budget
- Be the POC for all client liaison
- Mentor junior members of the team, line management options are available if desired
To apply for this role as Principal Medical Writer – HTA Submissions / VC our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience in writing HTA submissions and value communications
- Ideally from an agency/consultancy background
- Any therapy areas will be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- PhD educated is strongly preferred
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer – HTA Submissions / VC role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a supportive HEOR Consultancy. To discuss this Principal Medical Writer – HTA Submissions / VC role further or to find out about other HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.