Director – Leading Healthcare Value Consultancy – Manchester / London - £80k – £90k DOE + Benefits and Bonus
An industry leading, globally recognised organisation who work with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation. They have a strong purpose to improve patient lives doing this by successfully bringing healthcare products to market,
As the Director, you will be working with large and small pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. You will be responsible for assessing new business opportunities, leading proposals, and building strong relationships with clients.
- As the Director you will be expected to take the lead on mentoring and developing team members, providing on going support and training when required.
- You will be the direct contact for clients, you will liaise daily on day-to-day project management needs and the needs of the client.
- As the Director you will work closely with stakeholders involved in the healthcare decision making this will include HTA bodies, payer and regulators.
- You will also be required to design and mange the project delivery, ensuring that projects are completed on time and to agreed budgets.
To be successful in this role as Director, you must have the following:
- A strong scientific background with degree in Life Sciences, Health Economics or similar.
- Ability to take the lead with managing projects and the team.
- A strong Market Access and HEOR background, solid knowledge in Health Economics models and reimbursement reviews.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience working within a consultancy.
What should you do next?
This Director role is one not to be missed. discuss this Director role further or to find out about other Market Access & HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.