Business Development Manager – Product Development Consultancy – Healthcare – Bristol/Remote – Great Culture & Flexibility – Upto £90k D.o.E + Company Performance Bonus & Benefits
- My client is a Product Development Consultancy in Bristol specialising across end-to-end solutions within the Healthcare sector.
- They pride themselves on having a great culture, great flexibility, and a really innovative, open and transparent workplace.
- They are now searching for a Business Development Manager to work in a consultative manner.
- The role will focus on a mixture of client account management and new business development.
- The candidate will attend F2F visits with clients while being on the ground for travel, conferences, and international travel.
- Your activities will range across a wide remit including Diagnostics, Sustainability, Digital Health, Drug Delivery & Women’s Health.
- The role will be a mixture of home working and on the ground, but ideal if someone is close to Bristol offices. (They will look further than this however).
- Consultative business development experience across technology-based product design services in the Healthcare Sector.
- Extensive knowledge of the Medical Sector.
- Strong experience of Product Design companies from a Business Development background.
- Ideally the closer to Bristol the better (willing to offer relocation package.)
- Ability to travel internationally.
What should you do next?
This BDM role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.