Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medical Devices – Leading Devices Company – West Yorkshire with predominantly remote working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, growing medical devices client who have offices in West Yorkshire however the role can be home based.
- Excellent career development/progression
- Autonomous role, with a variety of projects to work on
- Market leading, highly successful global company
- Home based role with some travel to their offices in West Yorkshire when required, therefore you must currently live within an hour of West Yorkshire.
As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Creating technical files for a range of medical devices, both new and existing devices
- Perform gap analysis and revision of existing documentation to ensure compliance with MDR
- Respond to and internal or external regulatory affairs queries
As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will have the following experience:
- Regulatory Affairs experience within medical devices
- Good knowledge of MDD and MDR
- UK / EU experience
- Good knowledge of ISO 13485
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing medical devices company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.