National Sales Manager – Ideally based Central England (but flexible) – Global Medtech Company – Excellent salary + overall package
- An opportunity has arisen to work as a first line National Sales Manager for a global medtech company that manufacture and supply equipment for cardiac surgery, vascular grafts and vascular stents.
- The company culture is built around producing products and equipment that makes a difference to patients’ lives.
- It is an exciting time to be a part of this company as they work towards significant and ambitious growth targets.
- Reporting directly into the GM, this role as National Sales Manager is responsible for leading the cardiovascular sales team and implementing the sales force effectiveness plan.
- You will first line manage a strong team of five Territory Sales Managers.
- You will lead on business planning and pipeline management, producing a strategic and tactical plan for the portfolio.
- You will ensure the sales targets are met for the cardiovascular portfolio.
- You will conduct regular field and coaching visits to manage and support in key accounts as well as regularly reviewing and supporting the performance of the Territory Managers.
- You will ensure a coordinated approach between sales and service.
- You will ideally be currently working in the cardiac surgery area, but there is some flexibility on this for the right candidate – perhaps you’re working in another surgical field.
- You must have a proven track record of success in a leadership role in and be able to provide strong examples of your management and business planning abilities.
- You will ideally be based on territory.
What should you do next?
This National Sales Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company and drive your career forward. To discuss this role further or to find out about other sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.