Digital Operations Executive (Social Media and Marketing) – Medical Communications – Central London – £20k - £25k DOE
- A tight-knit Medical Communications company with a global presence, delivering industry leading medical communication campaigns for the top pharmaceutical and media companies in the world.
- Innovative and forward-thinking approach to Medical Communications, with much more focus on digital and face-to-face projects than a typical Medical Communications company.
- Collaborative and supportive culture. They take pride in being a friendly. Welcoming and non-toxic workplace for all, with low staff turnover and ex-employees regularly returning to the business.
- A vibrant and social workforce – flexible working hours and 30-days paid annual leave!
- Internal and external marketing responsibilities (social media, CRM, email).
- Managing display ads on our websites, keeping them up to date and recycling old ads.
- Liaise directly with clients to support ongoing medical communication campaigns.
- Build web pages and edit content using a CMS.
- You will have some basic experience or knowledge of digital operations (social media, websites, email marketing).
- Experience or knowledge of Mail clients (we use MailChimp).
- Experience of knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good IT skills, specifically Excel.
What should you do next?
This Digital Operations Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a small, tight-knit, people-focused company with a flexible and relaxed approach to work whilst being exposed to some of the largest and most innovative digital medical communication campaigns in the world.
This would be a perfect role for a Junior Marketing / Social Media Executive – or anyone with a good digital and creative skillset who is interested in a career in a digital marketing environment.
To discuss this role further or to find out about similar jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.