Market Access Manager – Pharma – South Manchester – Global, B-Corp Registered Pharma Company –Salary D.o.E + Car Allowance, 15% bonus, pension, healthcare, well-being benefits, 25days holiday + BH rising with service.
A leading pharmaceutical company, established for over 70 years, are now recruiting a Market Access Manager. This role is now live due to an internal promotion and the company are looking to hire ASAP.
- Innovative pharmaceutical company with specialisms in Rare Diseases, Special Care and Respiratory medicines, to name a few.
- There’s a huge emphasis on employee well-being within the company, with various well-being incentives and benefits.
- Great work / life balance
- B-Corp Certification with a focus on sustainability
- Voted Top Employer and Great Place To Work for several years
As the Market Access Manager you will be responsible for;
- HTA submissions to the relevant UK bodies
- Developing market access strategies and implementing such strategies
- Working across both new pipeline and licensed products
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholder
As the Market Access Manager, you will have good knowledge/experience in the following;
- Good knowledge of UK healthcare systems, approval, and reimbursement systems
- Experience in HTA Submissions across the UK
- Developing and implementing market access strategies
- Excellent stakeholder managements skills
What should you do next?
This Market Access Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing, hugely innovative pharma company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.