Market Access Manager (Field Based) – Growing Pharma Company – South East & London - £Competitive Financial Package
Our client is a small but well-established and fast-growing pharma company offering a range of medicines, medical devices, and OTC products. Each product is carefully thought through, offering value and differentiation to patients and healthcare professionals. They have had multiple new product launches over the past couple of years and continue to successfully commercialise products across various channels in the United Kingdom
- In this role as a Market Access Manager, the primary responsibility will be in leading, developing, and implementing the payor strategy for their regional business plan.
- Accountability for the commercial success of the region,
- Understanding of regional decision-makers, account performance, and an ability to align business objectives to both the companies strategy and the NHS customer’s needs.
- You MUST have current experience working with CCGs across the South East/London regions to be considered for this role.
- You must have the ABPI.
- You will have a CCG network in place, that you can utilise to make an immediate impact in this position.
- You will have excellent sales results and an impressive brag file to discuss at the interview.
- You will enjoy working for a small company.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a science background
What should you do next?
This Market Access Manager (Field Based) role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Market Access Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma Sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.