Principal Medical Writer: High Science – Integrated and Omnichannel Comms – New York
A well established and internationally recognised medical communication agency who specialise in developing collaborations between the biopharmaceutical industry and medical / healthcare professionals.
- Develop a range of strategic solutions based on an understanding of the objectives and issues of their clients and their stakeholders.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer and scientific communications through a range of channels.
- Based in the US with an appreciation of different healthcare systems, regulations and market dynamics.
- Create content that can be syndicated to deliver solutions to enhance patient care across the globe.
This Principal Medical Writer role offers the opportunity to join a high value, long-established, well-resourced account in the field of Aesthetics.
- Work with the best-known KOL in this field offering you a real platform to springboard your career.
- Exciting array of projects involving omnichannel and integrated communication
- Lots of meetings and event work, training materials for HCPs, strategic counsel for clients
- Very client facing; you are the client point of contact and manage the relationship.
- Manage a small internal team and collaborate with creative, digital, advertising and client services.
You may already be a Principal Medical Writer who likes the sound of this high-profile role, and the future career prospects it provides, or maybe you are an experienced senior medical writer ready to take on and deliver on this important account
- Many years of medical communications agency writing experience across a range of deliverables.
- Comfortable in a client facing role and working closely with KOLs.
- Team mentoring, leadership or management experience.
- Sound scientific knowledge with a creative flair
- Able and willing to travel, mainly with the US but occasionally further afield.
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in the field of Aesthetics with the best-known KOL and really make a name for yourself. To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the US, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.