Research Director – Healthcare Market Research Consultancy – Singapore – £Very competitive salary + relocation package
My client are a multinational research consultancy, working with the biggest brands across the globe. The healthcare division is comprised of over 1000 healthcare market research experts, working across 50 countries, helping to solve innovative medical challenges through cutting edge research and insight. Their focus is enabling pharmaceutical and device businesses to build successful brands and optimise their sales potential.
As a Research Director, you will focus on the medical devices and diagnostics area of my clients business. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering cutting edge market research, in order to provide actionable insight to medical device and diagnostic clients
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, and developing appropriate methodologies to answer business critical questions
- Providing detailed, creative recommendations to clients
- Managing and coaching junior team members. You will have direct line reports and will be expected to manage individuals and project teams
- Account management and business development – helping the medical device team to continue to grow
In order to be successful for this position, you should have a mix of the following experience:
- Vast agency experience, in a company specialising in healthcare market research
- Experience in medical devices and/or diagnostics would be advantageous
- The ability to build relationships with clients, through account management and through highly consultative research
- Strategic problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- A passion for innovation – looking at ways of improving methodologies and utilising cutting edge research design
- Team management experience
What should you do next?
This Healthcare Market Research role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Research Director position further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.