Sales Account Executive – Medical Communications - London - Competitive salary and great benefits
This vibrant, passionate agency is well-known for having expertise in a range of innovative deliverables, with a real focus on digital offerings. They have around 50 team members based in their lively, modern central London offices and are continuing to grow due to a strong pipeline of work.
- This agency runs a market-leading network of websites, which are visited by over 2 million hcps every single month! These websites are used either in consultation with patients or for medical education.
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, wound care and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- Sourcing new clients within the healthcare market.
- Professional and confidentiality make introductory calls.
- Explain the agencies offering, organising follow up calls if needed, supported by a senior team.
- Help develop and support any sales proposals.
- Development of any sales/marketing materials for the agency including media.
- Being present at exhibitions and events to represent the business.
- Working cross functionally with other departments for maximum communication and efficiency.
- Previous sales experience within a professional environment.
- Good administration skills
- Good verbal and written skills, highly organised with good time management skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- A fantastic team player who wants to learn and progress.
What should you do next?
This Sales Account Executive is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.