Senior Account Manager -Healthcare Communications Agency – Location /Remote – Competitive ££
This independent healthcare agency has their mission at the heart of everything that they do. They deliver innovative communications which explain science in an effective, creative and engaging way. Through promotional, strategic and medical education initiatives their dynamic and ambitious thinking enables them to consult their global partners in a number of highly specialized therapeutic areas.
An independent healthcare communications agency who with a their team of experts provide innovative and highly scientific communication programmes globally.
- Working with global industry experts to produce outstanding projects.
- They apply their scientific and strategic know-how to identify a route to success.
- Working on a range of deliverables from congress, slide decks, websites, ad boards and digital work.
- Incredibly supportive and flexible, can be fully remote.
- Champion the companies’ principles of high quality and togetherness.
- Ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Project planning, resourcing and financial forecasting.
- A good listener who can create rapport with a client and understand their needs entirely.
- Having initiative to drive projects forward in a supportive manner.
- Development of briefs to meet the clients needs.
- Establish trust through a proactive and honest approach.
- Must be at Account Manager looking to take a step up or at Senior Account Manager level within a medical communications/education/Healthcare agency.
- A team player with excellent motivational skills, who likes to unite a group.
- Ability to manage pressure deadlines.
- Solution orientated problem solver.
- Must be upbeat and positive mindset and able to wear a smile every day.
What should you do next?
This Senior Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.