Senior Medical Writer (SMW) – Medical Communications and Healthcare Advertising - $100- 120k (depending on location/ experience)
Independent mid- sized agency with offices in the US and UK – scientific, creative, innovative and disruptive!
- Work across medical communications and healthcare advertising allowing the opportunity to work in either or both areas,
- Won 4 of the top 25 pharma clients to add to their broad client base
- Therapy areas include oncology, immunology, rare disease, rheumatology and inflammatory disease.
- Very supportive culture who hire for future growth so the team are prepared and not overstretched.
This Senior Medical Writer role will be working on various therapeutic areas and deliverables:
- Produce high level deliverables: slide decks, leave- behind, website copy, manuscripts, congress publications, video scrips etc
- Engage the appropriate audiences based on brief, within budget, timelines and SOPs
- Support Scientific Services
- Communicate internally and externally
- Provide review and feedback
- Attend on-site meetings with clients when necessary
- Keep up to date knowledge of scientific areas
- $100- 120k (depending on location/ experience)
This is an exciting role for an experienced medical writer:
- 2+ years of writing experience in med comms
- Scientific knowledge/ background – higher level degree
- Strong time management skills
- Proven writing skills, ability to create high quality work
- Ability to learn new therapy areas quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Innovative thinker
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Communications roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the United States, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there now and in the future.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.