Senior Project Manager – Not for profit medical society– £55k - £60k – Remote
This not-for-profit organisation specialises in Oncology. The society provides its members with a variety of professional services to improve standards of practice of medical oncology by educating and improving knowledge of its members.
A not-for-profit society who educates their members across the Globe, working with healthcare professionals and experts to enrich their knowledge within Oncology.
- The company provide scientific and educational services, clinical practise guidelines, global curriculum, fellowships and awards as well as examination.
- They are a global company with offices across the UK, Switzerland, and France.
- Not for profit they provide nonbiased educational material in a number of forms from healthcare professionals globally.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams on numerous projects at any one time.
- Directly managing two project managers.
- Working with senior team members to define, prioritise and develop projects.
- Evaluating projects to ensure to ensure they are meeting quality requirements, budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Drafting new and improving on project management policies and processes.
- Always overseeing the development of the projects and ensuring that the team are up to where they should be within their given programme.
- Always assessing projects and any issues or delays on a project.
- Working efficiently and effectively with all 3rd parties and teams.
- Must have an extensive background project managing within a medical healthcare company.
- Excellent ability to work cross functionally on multiple projects.
- Outstanding organisational, time management and technical skills.
- Excellent analytical problem solver.
- A real team player that can manage people who don’t report into them.
- Worked on congress and publication work.
- Must be upbeat and positive mindset and able to wear a smile every day.
What should you do next?
This Senior Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking not for profit company. To discuss this Senior Project Manager role please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.